Photo Copyright: Historic Annapolis
Visiting the William Paca Garden
Behind the William Paca House, an 18th-century Georgian mansion in the heart of historic Annapolis, visitors can enjoy a two-acre walled pleasure garden, restored to its original beauty and charm.
Features of the Gardens at the William Paca House
- Terraced gardens with a boxwood parterre and rose parterre.
- A fish-shaped pond with beautiful Chinese Chippendale-styled footbridge.
- A two-story summerhouse, which visitors are welcome to climb and enjoy the vista of the garden in its entirety.
- Impressive raised-bed vegetable garden.
Tips for Visiting the William Paca Garden
- Admission fees to the house include visiting the garden. House tours are approximately 30 minutes, so be sure to leave time to meander through the formal garden spaces.
- The gardens are a popular wedding venue, so call in advance of your trip for tour information.
186 Prince George St, Annapolis, MD 21401