Visiting the H. O. Smith Botanic Gardens
The H.O. Smith Botanic Gardens at Penn State consist of nearly 35 acres and more than 17,000 individual plants, with over 700 different species.
Special Features of the H. O. Smith Botanic Gardens
- Demonstration Gardens, including an annual and perennial display garden, butterfly garden, and hummingbird garden
- Rose and Fragrance Garden
- Oasis Garden, with a lotus pool
- Event Lawn and Kathryn Bower Smith Strolling Garden
- North Terrace Garden, and more.
336 Forest Resources Building, University Park PA 16802-3604