Photo Copyright: Maribeth Gardner, Monmouth County Park System
Visiting Deep Cut Gardens
Deep Cut Gardens in Middletown, NJ consists of 54 acres of greenhouses and gardens devoted to the home gardener and opened to the public since 1978.
Special Features of Deep Cut Gardens
- A large variety of cultivated and native plants.
- Display Garden, featuring herbs, edible plants and perennials.
- Japanese Garden with a Bonsai collection.
- A Parterre featuring 55 varieties of roses and more than 170 bushes.
- A home composting demonstration facility.
- Woodlands, ponds and meadows to explore.
Tips for Visiting Deep Cut Gardens
- Check out the Reference library or contact the horticultural staff, who is available to answer visitors’ and home gardeners’ questions.
- Walking tours of the park are available.
152 Red Hill Road, Middletown, NJ 07748